Avoid complications resulting from lost and worn shoes, corroded and faulty components, needless breakdowns, tank draining, and frequent maintenance with custom polyurethane wear shoes. Molded to your system’s exact shoe specifications, our wear shoes last five times longer than UHMW, nylon, and other plastic shoes, six times longer than metal shoes — and possess a 7:1 weight reduction over metal shoes.
Trusty-Cook wear shoes eliminate metal-to-metal friction and drag on a range of systems, including wastewater and grit collectors. Choose from angle, knockout, grit collector, and auger flight options to best suit your needs.
Please note: We only sell polyurethane material wear shoes (not metal).
Use Trusty-Cook Wear Shoes for
- Abrasion and drag resistance
- Reduced downtime and maintenance
- Extended life of all moving system components
- Redwood and fiberglass flight protection
- Non-corrosive, longer-lasting material
- Overall system performance improvement